1. The SHOESHI online store, with Tax Identification Number 0132054755 and headquartered in Moschato, 69 Argostoliou Street, offers its products through its website www.shoeshi.eu, both in the Greek and international market.
2. Our company respects your privacy, sets as a priority the security of your personal data and for this reason has harmonized all its services and the way they are conducted with Greek and European Legislation, especially with the new Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) no. 679/2016 (GDPR).
3. This Privacy Statement informs you about our privacy practices and the options available to you about how to collect information about you and your online business and how to use it. This statement is immediately available on our website "www.shoeshi.eu".
5. Through your account settings you can choose if you want to receive our newsletters, with new collections, offers and other promotions.
6. You do not need to have an account to browse our website "www.shoeshi.eu" and see the products of our online store. Account creation is required in order to make purchases or use some of our services such as wishlist. If you choose to create an account, we will ask for your e-mail (User Name) and a personal security code (Password). For the security of your personal information and to avoid the risk of it being passed on to third parties or strangers to you, the personal security code (Password) that you give when you become a member of "www.shoeshi.eu" is kept by you and is not disclosed to third parties . Also when creating the personal security code (Password) use symbols along with alphanumeric characters and not easily traceable codes (eg name, phone number, date of birth, etc.). We will use your email to contact you and receive notifications. You can choose which notifications you want to receive using your account settings.
7. If you want to buy products, you will be asked for contact information, such as your name, address, phone number and e-mail. To send the products you will be asked for your mobile phone number and shipping address.
8. Our company collects, maintains and processes your personal data only when you yourself voluntarily provide it to us, for the following purposes:
- product or service orders, activations and registrations.
- profile creation and user verification.
- requests for information.
- Informing users about promotions, new products, offers of our company or surveys.
- our communication with users and resolving any disputes.
9. We do not trade or transmit your personal data to third parties except within the framework of what is defined in this Privacy Statement as well as within the requirements of the law and we take all necessary measures to protect and secure information.
The website "www.shoeshi.eu" uses the certified SSL-128bit protocol, for secure online commercial transactions. This encrypts all of your personal information, such as your credit card number, name and address, so that it cannot be read or changed when it is transmitted over the Internet.